Thursday, July 22, 2010

I want it back!!

Vacation, that is!!  I was on vacation last week and I want it back!! 
We had lots of fun at the beach with friends. This year my grandparents let us take their trailer...now we want one too! lol The weather was not the best but we made the best out of it! Our little group ended up being 9 adults and 7 kids...lots of fun! Although I did stress out a bit, having the parents trailer was a huge responsibility and I could not get that off my mind.  But, like I said, we did have lots of fun as we always do at Dillon Beach!  All of the daddies went crabbing while all of the mommies stayed back with the kiddos.  We played in the sand, got knocked over by waves, made Tim a 30th bday cake and had to call 911!!  No, not because of my cooking but because one of the little girls (not mine) found some pepper spray and sprayed another one (again, not mine) in the face! Super scary!

Since I haven't been on here to post anything in a while I am kind of combining posts...
While we were away we did celebrate a huge milestone!!  My hubby turned 30!!!  I have the hardest time even typing that especially since that means I am next!!  He think I am quite silly for making a big deal of my turning 30, I know its just a number but really, I am having the hardest time with it...Is it all down hill from here? lol!

Anyway, I am rambling now. here are a few pictures from our adventure!


My TJ!

And Brianna. 
I try and make it a point to write their names in the sand and get a picture every year!


Us and our crabs!


Happy Birthday to my love!
I just love that all of us are looking at the camera and TJ is stealing an M & M!!


My kiddos with my best friend's kiddos.

WE LOVE THE BEACH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment