Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a weekend!

What a wonderful weekend we have had! Brianna turned 5 on Friday.  I can not believe my sweet girl is 5 already.  I feel so blessed to be her Mommy!
This is my sweetness on her 1st birthday...

And here she is on her 5th (the day after, but close enough)!

Brianna Nicole, I hope one day you will know just how much joy you have brought to my life!  I love you, always and FOREVER!!  XXOO

Along with Bee's b-day, we had a visit from my Grandma who lives in So. Cal. We kept her visit a secret from the kids...they were so surprised to see their Grama Rae and to be able to spend the weekend with her!


 
We had a fun 4th of July with friends and family!
Here are a few pictures from the day!
Brianna showing off her new dress!


TJ in his red, white and blue!

B and one of her BF's

TJ and his big cousin Luke...they are buddies!!

Me and one of my BF's, Nicole

Tim and our niece, Victoria. This picture just cracks me up!

Now, we are enjoying a week off as a family and getting ready for another fun weekend. We leave for a weekend at Dillon Beach on Friday. We are really looking forward to it. I will post pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment