Thursday, June 10, 2010

My blog...

I have tried to blog in the past and have failed. Maybe I just thought I had nothing really to blog about.  But what better way to share the crazy and fun things that go on in this house and keep friends and family a little more up to date! So, we'll see how this goes!

Here are just a few pictures from out latest adventure...a day on the lake with some friends.



TJ was much happier after a much needed nap.  Although he still wanted NOTHING to do with the water!


This is Bee with her pal Ayla.  I just love their friendship! A's mom and I have been friends for over 20 years and these two remind me so much of us when we were kids!


My bestie! She and her family recently moved back to CA from Tenn.  I am so thankful they did so!


I do love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment