Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sister...

So, when I was little I wanted to have a sibling more than anything. As an only child, I thought that would NEVER happen!  Almost 16 years of believing that, my sister was born.  Yep, 16 years of waiting.  I was the very first person to touch and hold her...we instantly fell in love and an unbreakable bond was created between us.

Fast forward 13 years....
She graduates from 8th grade and becomes a high school freshmen!  I know I don't tell her quite often enough how much I love her and  maybe someday she'll understand why I looked at her and began to cry as I was getting her ready for her graduation.  I have watched this girl grow into a beautiful young lady and even though we may argue and disagree quite a bit...That is what sister's do and I am so proud to have this girl as my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment