Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's that time of year...

Time to start thinking about Christmas cards!!  This year we had the opportunity to have our family photos taken by a wonderful local photographer.  The shoot was so much fun and of course I have fallen in love with a few shots that I have had a sneak peek of!
So, now that we have these wonderful pictures, it's time for me to pick out the perfect Christmas card to share and send off to our family and friends! I was over at HERE checking out some super cute holiday cards and I can't make up my mind just yet...
These guys have some of the cutest cards I have seen online and I really have my work cutout for me to find the perfect one!



Disclaimer: Shutterfly is currently offering Bloggers, 50 free holiday cards in exchange for a blog post. If you are interested in participating, go HERE!!

P.S....I have some blogging to catch up on so I will be back!! I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment