Saturday, November 13, 2010

TJ turns 3!

(I know, I am only about a month late!! I am such a bad blogger!!)
*please be prepared for a string of blogs to catch things up!



For TJ's birthday this year, we spent the afternoon at one of our favorite parks with lots of family and friends. 
I am sure most of you know that recently my son has become the most handsome cowboy to exist! So, when he said he wanted a "Cowboy Woody" party I was not surprised and of course, provided just that!
This AMAZING cake was created by our VERY talented Aunt Sandi!
The past 3 years with this little boy has been an adventure to say the least!
Just some of the things about TJ that make me smile...
  • He is the best little brother and LOVES his big sister
  • He thinks he is a "real cowboy"
  • He loves to mow the lawn with his Papa Lee
  • He could spend hours on end out on Papa Cook's tractor
  • For no reason at all he will tell me that I look beautiful (I think it is just to make me smile)
  • He is a complete snuggle bug
  • He tells his sister the BEST bedtime stories
  • He wrote his name for the fist time (all by himself) yesterday (11-12-10)
  • His smile makes me smile everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment