Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

Last night (or early this morning) I lay in bed trying to sleep and as I did, I was thinking of all that I am thankful for.  And to be quite honest, I am thankful for quite a bit!

I am thankful for...
My HUSBAND...He is my BEST friend.  I am thankful for him in so many ways and I know I don't tell or show him enough. I am thankful that his back is healing and that he is a strong man that wants nothing but the best for his family.  I am thankful for our time together where we talk about our dreams, what we want and what we have created together. I am thankful that after 13 years he still puts that smile on my face.

My CHILDREN...I am thankful for being their Mom and the person they have made me become.  Brianna and TJ each have very different personalities but are the same in so many ways.  I am thankful that even though they may fight, they are each other's biggest fan. 

My FAMILY...Every last one...Brother's, Sister's, Aunt's, Uncle's and Cousin's, Nieces, Nephews...You name it! I am thankful that I am surrounded by such a strong, supporting family! I am especially thankful for the grandparents of my children.  I say it this way because it's true, I am more thankful that they are here for my children.  Brianna and TJ are lucky enough to have grandparents and great grandparents in their lives.  The way each of them loves my babies is unbelievable!

My FRIENDS...They are not just my "friends" they are my family! I am lucky enough to have a fantastic group of friends.  Some of us can go weeks or sometimes even months without seeing each other and when we do it's like no time has passed.  They are each so different and amazing in their own way! 

My JOB...Although it may not be perfect or even my dream job, it is a job. And a fun and fulfilling one at that.  It allows me to provide for my family and for that, I am thankful.

I could go on and on about what I am thankful for this year, but I will stop now.:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment